Time for a Change

Well, it's been a busy week. We're in the process of moving here:


It's a charming little place in the trendy North Downtown area of the Ville. We're renting the downstairs of this duplex that was built in 1892. It's quirky and fun. The old tenant left it disgustingly filthy, so we spent all week scrubbing the daylights out of it and then two days painting two of the rooms. Now we're totally exhausted just in time to start packing and moving things. I hate moving, but am looking forward to a fresh kind of life this summer.

I've been a pathetic blogger these days (but so have the rest of you!) This is just to tide you over until I have the mental energy to post something better.

1 comments:

CharlesPeirce said...

I hate moving too, but I would love to move into a place like this! Good luck with the move--if we can be of any help let us know.