Pictoral Update

J. Morgan and I have been quite busy these days . Here's a recap in pictures:

First, we went here for 5 days.


These pictures were taken during the few sunny hours, when we swam in this beautiful ocean. Even though it was a lot of clouds and rain, we had a great time.


After being home for a week, we went to the nearby wedding of a good friend from college. Here he is with his lovely new wife, about to eat some delicious cake. I think that's why he looks so happy.


Here I am, beaming with joy at seeing two of my favorite boys from college. The infamous "Brandy".


After the wedding, we headed to the coast of our pretty state and did some more beaching with some good friends from church. Don't be fooled by the sunshine. This water is freezing. Enter at your own risk (I chose not to risk it). If you compare this beach picture to the one above it, you'll see why I've decided to love the Carribean more than the East Coast.


We got our hands dirty eating some Chesapeake crabs.


Some sad carcases, left after we finished. (Try not to look at/think about the green stuff.)


Food, friends, and some good Virginia sunshine makes us happy (and tired.)

We have more adventures this week, and then we'll be back in the 'Ville getting ready to move to our hip downtown home. :o)

4 comments:

JMC said...

Man, I look terrible in those pictures. Thanks for posting anyway, darling. We had a nice few weeks of traveling and beaches, huh?

Mair said...

Joshua, you don't look terrible. If you look terrible, so do I. Especially in the crab eating picture where I'm making the "I'm not so sure about this face" at the green stuff.

RJ said...

You both look great. Seriously great. Seriously, great. I mean, Josh, I mean, seriously, you look great, I mean, I really shouldn't say this on a blog, but looking at you there, why I'd like to take you out to nice dinner some place, buy you some steak and some organic vegetables, for instance, and then play some nice music, and, gosh, I mean, you look really good.

E.A.P said...

Love me some pictorals. Also, you look fantastic in the dress. Really just top notch.

Also, we've got less than two weeks. Sweet.